These Warre hives use the same quality douglas fir lumber as our premium Warre hives, but failed to meet our stringent quality requirements. They may include small, tight knots, dents, or minor tearing that isn't allowed on our other hives. No defects that compromise the structural integrity or fit of the hive are allowed.
INCLUDES (ALL COMPONENTS PRE-DRILLED):
- Roof featuring shingled design and high pitch for optimal rain runoff
- Quilt box with canvas quilt
- 1 bag of shredded cedar to fill quilt box
- Extra canvas to go between quilt box and top bars
- 2 Warre boxes with windows and black walnut closures
- 16 one piece top bars with wedge comb guides
- Standard screened bottom with closable insert
- Solid feet to elevate the hive off the ground and improve stability
- Stainless steel screws
- Assembly diagram and instructions
- Drill or screwdriver
- Stapler (for attaching canvas to quilt box)
- Approximate assembly time: 60 minutes
Learn more about our Shipping and Return Policy.