We’ve made it easy for you by bundling everything you need to get started with a top bar hive made from our most popular wood, including the favorite accessories at a significant discount over purchasing each item separately.
Choose your jacket size and glove size, and you're on your way to keeping bees!
Save at least $109 buying it as a starter kit. This top bar hive is made from the highest quality, clear, sustainable, FSC® certified Douglas Fir—our strongest, hardest, and most durable species. The full-length viewing window makes it easy to quickly check your bees with minimal disturbance.
If not in need of the whole kit, top bar hive kits, beekeeping tool kits, Top-bar Beekeeping, and tung oil can all be purchased separately. Mix and match and save by adding any regular hive and beekeeping starter kit to your cart and use coupon code GETSTARTED to save 10%!
- 1 Douglas Fir top bar hive with CNC cut ends and full-length viewing window
- 28 foundationless top bars with wedge comb guides
- 1 Douglas Fir dual hinging peaked roof with comb cut shingles
- 4 precision milled Douglas Fir legs that support over 300lbs
- 1 Douglas Fir solid bottom board
- Stainless steel self-drilling screws for assembly of hive and roof
- Ventilated beekeeping jacket with round veil
- Ventilated beekeeping gloves
- Stainless steel American-style smoker
- Beekeeping brush
- Ultimate hive tool
- Top-bar beekeeping book
- 16oz of 100% pure Tung Oil
- Assembly Guide