We’ve made it easy for you by bundling everything you need to get started with a Warre hive made from our most popular wood, including the favorite accessories at a significant discount over purchasing each item separately.
Choose your jacket size and glove size, and you're on your way to keeping bees!
Save at least 20% buying it as a starter kit. This Warre hive is made from the highest quality, clear, sustainable, FSCⓇ certified Douglas Fir—our strongest, hardest, and most durable species. Viewing windows in each box make it easy to quickly check your bees with minimal disturbance.
If not in need of the whole kit, Warre hive kits, beekeeping tool kits, Natural Beekeeping With The Warre Hive, and tung oil can all be purchased separately. Mix and match and save by adding any regular hive and beekeeping starter kit to your cart and use coupon code GETSTARTED to save 10%!
- 2 Douglas Fir Warre boxes with viewing windows and black walnut closures
- 16 foundationless Warre top bars with wedge comb guides
- 1 Douglas Fir peaked roof with comb cut shingles
- 1 Douglas Fir quilt box with western red cedar shavings
- 1 Douglas Fir screened bottom with stainless screen and removable insert
- Stainless steel self-drilling screws for assembly of boxes and roof
- Ventilated beekeeping jacket with round veil
- Ventilated beekeeping gloves
- Stainless steel American-style smoker
- Beekeeping brush
- Ultimate hive tool
- Natural Beekeeping With the Warre Hive book
- 16oz of 100% pure Tung Oil
- Assembly diagram and instructions
Learn more about our Shipping and Return Policy.